Looking forward, I’m quite excited for 2016. I have many plans already including travel, study, and sports. 2016 is already full of promising experiences and I have many hopes for it.
Hopes for 2016:
- Complete my vegan challenge, and in the process learn more about nutrition.
- Complete the races I’vesigned up for which starts of with a 5k, and includes further along the year: a 10k, a half marathon, Tough Mudder, Rat Race Dirty Weekend (20 miles), River Rat Race and Gauntlet Games. It’s going to be a busy year!!
- Go climbing outside after I’ve learnt to lead belay.
- Start studying nutrition at university.
- Look after myself using the support I have in place better.
- Keep writing, poetry included.
- Perform poetry at an open mic night.
- Expand social media projects.
- Do Gratitude journal and journal for whole year.
- Finish DBT course.
I haven’t put any mental health goals that are beyond my control as I have learnt this in 2015. Additionally, I am moving towards developign myself as a whole person who has mental health problems, rather than someone defined by the battles I face every day.