The year’s end has sprung upon us again and it’s a time of year where we look to the past and the future in order to re-assess our lives, our hopes and our goals. Every year, I reflect on the year gone by, and look forward to the year coming. Last years hopes were:
1. Run Tough Mudder and raise £400+ for MIND.
I didn’t manage to run Tough Mudder because I was in hospital. I have raised over £400 for MIND however, and plan on running it in 2016.
2. Attend as much of college as I can and do my best.
I did as well as I could have done at college considering my circumstances. From it I managed to complete the course and get into a good university.
3. Complete my college course and get the grades for uni.
As mentioned above, I got good enough grades to get into a good university. 🙂 Well Done Me!
4. Stay out of psychiatric hospital.
This didn’t happen but I have since learnt at times it is really needed and can’t be helped that I have a stay in hospital.
5. Buy Wifey that ring.
We broke up. 😦
6. Go away for a few days, abroad or camping.
I managed to go campervanning with my family to Scotland, AND I was fortunate to go abroad to Prague.
7. Keep writing.
Well I’m here…and I have a YouTube channel as well now.
8. Continue moving forward in my journey to health and wellness.
Despite my set backs I have moved forward in my journey, and have since gained the additional support I need in order to help me movew forward in my journey.
9. Develop and nurture a healthier relationship with my mum.
I just spent christmas with my mum, in fact, I’m on her computer. I think it’s going well.
10. Enjoy life!
Compared to my previous years, and despite my setbacks I have had an enjoyable year. I don’t look back on 2015 in gloom compared t previous years.